суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

center edmonton laser surgery




19 weeks.

Liamapos;s got food poisoning :( God knows what he ate - weapos;re suspecting either the pate on Wednesday he had, or the feta cheese on Thursday. I myself have been rather lax about the pregnant-lady guidelines about not eating foods with higher chances of food poisoning as I figured it was pretty rare anyway and all I ate in the bad category was ham sandwiches, but it still worries me a little how close the dreaded bug is to the baby. Obviously though my main worry lies with him; he canapos;t keep anything down and is struggling to drink water. Itapos;s been bad for about 16 hours now; by 24 we have to get help. Thereapos;s a walk-in doctorapos;s nearby we may try to head to later today. I feel rather useless; all I can do is offer food and drink.

Itapos;s easy when Iapos;m sick. Heapos;s the strong one, he takes care of me, and when Iapos;m sick, he just does it more so. When heapos;s sick? I canapos;t drive him places and appear to lack his skill of suggesting good sick-friendly meals. I was up at 6am to read up on his symptoms online and give him some space in bed to get off to sleep (I think I was overheating him).

I hope heapos;s better by Tuesday - itapos;d be awful for us both if he had to miss the scan.

airport seatac service shuttle taxi, center edmonton laser surgery, center edmonton learning sylvan, center edmonton mall, center edmonton medi.



Комментариев нет: